This Warranty / Guarantee covers:
This Warranty/Guarantee covers the following specific manufacturing faults under conditions of normal wear.
To activate your warranty you must submit product registration. It can be done on our website -> “support” -> “product registration”. Serial number can be found on the label on the back of the mattress.
Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
Coils or wires that protrude or tear through any fabric.
Foundation (base) 1 year warranty.
Splitting occurring in the wood frame.
Loose or broken foundation wires.
Compression of modules.
Leg and/or castor failure.
This Warranty / Guarantee does not cover:
• Covers including stains, soiled or burns.
• Normal body impressions (less than 35mm).
• Damaged or torn handles which should only be used to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
• Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending the mattress.
• Bedding sold as is.
• Bed height.
• Comfort preference, or any adjustments to comfort layers.
• Heat issues.
• Damage due to abuse.
• new mattress material odour.
• Mattress damage due to inappropriate foundation. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set.
• Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the bed.(eg, mis-stitching on quilting).
• The use of a soft, sagging or non-supportive base with excessive gaps between slats or narrow tubing, which in our reasonable opinion is not supportive, will void this warranty/guarantee (see base section).
The sleeping panel on your mattress is made up of a combination of foam and comfort fibers, and when the mattress is new you will notice that the panel is uniform in appearance. However, as the mattress wears, those layers will respond to your body and consequently, will reduce marginally in loft. This is completely normal and highlights that the layers are performing as they should. This marginal reduction in loft does not affect the performance, support or lifespan of the mattress.
• DO dispose of your plastic bags immediately.
• DO plan to keep your mattress dry. Protect it from water and other fluids. It is required that a mattress protector be used.
• DO turn your mattress. This should be done every 2 weeks for the first three months, then once every two months after. One sided mattresses should only be turned and not flipped.
• DO check your bed legs. This should be done every 6 months.
• Don’t place a board between your mattress and foundation. Your sleep set is specially designed to provide you with the correct support.
Follow the leg and castor instructions for the foundations
• Warning if weight is applied to surface of the platform base (by kneeling, standing, jumping, sitting or leaning) on, you may damage the platform board. This will void your warranty/guarantee.
Slat and platform beds.
The use of slat foundation and other bedding furniture may result in damage being caused to your mattress. Comfort Sleep Beddings warranty/guarantee covers manufacturing faults as defined in this warranty/guarantee card, but does not cover damage caused by inappropriate foundation furniture.
• Your mattress has now been turned end for end and upside down. For mattresses with one sided construction, only rotation is required.
Transport & Inspection charges
Prior to a Comfort Sleep Bedding representative visiting a customer at home, we require an image of the mattress/base without any bedding linen, highlighting the alleged fault area. The image can be sent via Email, Postal or SMS. (Please contact Comfort Sleep Bedding for contact details).
Comfort Sleep Bedding reserves the right to refuse service or pickup if the product is found to be in an unsanitary condition.
After preliminary inspection, customer service will call to arrange a mutually convenient time to inspect the mattress at the customer’s home. Comfort Sleep Bedding reserves the right to charge an upfront call out fee prior to inspection taking place at any stage during the life of the mattress. This fee will be refunded should a manufacturing fault be discovered.
Comfort Sleep Bedding will endeavor to provide the most prompt service possible, however, a daily return service cannot always be guaranteed. Accordingly, Comfort Sleep Bedding does not supply loan mattresses.
If a product is deemed to be faulty by Comfort Sleep Bedding, during the first year after purchase transport charges relating to warranty/guarantee issues will be met by Comfort Sleep Bedding. After the first year, transportation charges will be met by the purchaser. In no case will any transportation charges be accepted without prior approval from Comfort Sleep Bedding.
Availability of identical materials
Every effort will be made to repair or replace the mattress with the identical materials to those originally used. However, if identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement, we reserve the right to substitute materials of equal quality.
PROUDLY AUSTRALIAN MADE MATTRESS